I released MHA version 0.56 today. Downloads are available here. MHA 0.56 includes below features.
- Supporting MySQL 5.6 GTID. If GTID and auto position is enabled, MHA automatically does failover with GTID SQL syntax, not using traditional relay log based failover. You don't need any explicit configuration within MHA to use GTID based failover.
- Supporting MySQL 5.6 Multi-Threaded slave
- Supporting MySQL 5.6 binlog checksum
- MHA supports new section [binlogN]. In binlog section, you can define mysqlbinlog streaming servers. When MHA does GTID based failover, MHA checks binlog servers, and if binlog servers are ahead of other slaves, MHA applies differential binlog events from the binlog server to the new master before recovery. When MHA does non-GTID based (traditional) failover, MHA ignores binlog servers. More details can be found on documentation.
- Supporting custom mysql and mysqlbinlog location
- Adding ping_type=INSERT for checking connectivity for the master. This is useful if master does not accept any writes (i.e. disk error)
- Added --orig_master_is_new_slave, --orig_master_ssh_user and --new_master_ssh_user for master_ip_online_change_script
- Added --skip_change_master, --skip_disable_read_only, --wait_until_gtid_in_sync on masterha_manager and masterha_master_switch (failover mode).